I just completed my CompTIA A+ certification!!
What is that, you ask??
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. Here are some of the skills I have learned more about during the certification experience:
* Hardware: Identifying, using, and connecting hardware components and devices, including the broad knowledge about different devices that is now necessary to support the remote workforce
* Operating Systems: Install and support Windows OS including command line & client support. System configuration imaging and troubleshooting for Mac OS, Chrome OS, Android and Linux OS.
* Software Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot PC and mobile device issues including common OS, malware and security issues.
* Networking: Explain types of networks and connections including TCP/IP, WIFI and SOHO
* Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot real-world device and network issues quickly and efficiently
* Security: Identify and protect against security vulnerabilities for devices and their network connections
* Mobile Devices: Install & configure laptops and other mobile devices and support applications to ensure connectivity for end- users
* Virtualization & Cloud Computing: Compare & contrast cloud computing concepts & set up client-side virtualization Operational
I would love to use some of these new techniques to help you with your computer repair needs!!
Mobile Computer Repair
Let us come to you for all of your computer repair needs.